5 Reasons to Tune-Up Your Furnace Today
As the winter winds down, people all across America will be giving their furnaces a break as warm weather makes a reappearance. However, just because the weather is warming up doesn’t mean you shouldn’t be thinking about your furnace. In fact, the spring and fall months are some of the best times to call us to give your furnace a tune-up. A spring tune-up will give your furnace the checkup it needs after a long winter of warming your home.
Here are 5 reasons to have us tune-up your furnace today:
- Cleaning. Whether you use a furnace or boiler to heat your home, heating systems accumulate dust and other particles. All of that debris can negatively affect the efficiency and performance of your furnace. When your furnace is working harder, it can cause a big hike in your utility bills. When technicians from King Air give your furnace a tune-up, they’ll give it a thorough cleaning to prevent such issues.
- Less risk of failure. You might not know it, but certain parts of your furnace may be on their last legs as winter is ending. If you leave your furnace unchecked until next winter, there’s a good chance it’ll break early on when you need it. You don’t want to have your furnace break in the middle of a cold front! Call us to make sure your furnace is up to snuff for next winter.
- Cheaper than a major repair. If you’re balking at the thought of paying for a tune-up, consider this: If your furnace breaks down and needs emergency service, it’s going to cost a lot of money. On the other hand, the preventative maintenance we perform during a tune-up costs much less. Make the smart choice and have the expert King Air techs take a look at your furnace.
- Safety. In order to produce heat, furnaces have to burn some sort of fuel. This combustion process can cause problems if something is wrong with the furnace. Gas could leak into the house, carbon monoxide could be released, or your furnace could start a fire. Don’t take a chance with your family’s safety.
- Maintain your warranty. If your furnace is under manufacturer warranty, it’s a good idea to have it regularly checked. Many manufacturer warranties state that they will become void if the furnace isn’t regularly maintained. Having one of our technicians give your furnace a tune-up can uphold your warranty and ensure you’re covered if any unexpected issues come up.
You can trust the experts at King Air to give you peace of mind when it comes to your furnace. Our techs are always standing by ready for your call!