Why Choose King Air Conditioning?
Why Choose King Air Conditioning?
We know that you have plenty of choices when selecting a new HVAC company to take care of AC service and repair for your home or business, and we hope you’ll choose King Air Conditioning. King Air Conditioning has been serving customers in the Dallas Metro area and the surrounding areas since 1979, and has thousands of satisfied customers. With 40 years of experience, we take your comfort seriously and guarantee our work 100%. Ask your friends and neighbors who they use when their AC breaks, or is blowing hot air, and they’ll probably tell you “King Air Conditioning.” We encourage you to read our great customer reviews on Yelp, Google+ and Angie’s List.
We know that you have many options for air conditioning and heating services in the greater Dallas area, but we hope you’ll choose King Air Conditioning & Heating.
King Air Conditioning Offers The Highest Level of Customer Service
At King Air, Inc., we offer only the highest level of customer service. From your first call to the moment your Trane Comfort Specialist arrives, we strive to provide the best service in the HVAC industry.
- 100% satisfaction, or your money back on any service or work we perform.
- You will never lose when you choose King Air Conditioning. We will resolve any issues connected from our work, no questions asked. “It’s as simple as that.”
- Our service techs all are clearly identified with our logo, you’ll receive a courtesy call when they’re dispatched, and we’ll even email you a picture of your tech, so you’ll know who to expect (if you provide an email address). Your safety and comfort is our highest concern.
- We offer two hour time windows when we schedule heating & cooling appointments. We know time is valuable, and we respect yours.
Our Expert HVAC Techs
Our ongoing training ensures that all HVAC techs are up-to-date with the latest HVAC technology, ensuring that you receive a system or service that is designed to achieve maximum efficiency, reliability, and comfort.
We take your family’s comfort seriously, and work hard to ensure that you’re cool in the summer and warm all winter long.
All of our professional HVAC techs are fully vetted and trained.
- Our technicians are always dressed in clean uniforms and booties to keep your flooring clean
- All members of our team wear a company identification badge
- All techs are drug tested and subject to background checks before hire
We offer a 100% satisfaction /money back guarantee on the air conditioning repair service or work we perform. Our 100% satisfaction guarantee means that you cannot lose when you schedule AC or furnace service with us. For one year after the initial service, we will come and resolve any issues your heating or cooling system has, that are related to the work we performed, no questions asked. If necessary, we will remove the equipment, a faulty part or material, and refund your money right away. We have total confidence in the abilities and workmanship of our technicians, which is why we are able to offer such a great satisfaction guarantee with total confidence. You have nothing to lose, so why not schedule your next HVAC service with King Air Conditioning, Inc.?
We have been a member of the Better Business Bureau since 1995, and we are proud to boast an A+ rating.
We operate by the following Code of Ethics
“DO WHAT’S RIGHT”
- We will serve our customers with honesty and integrity
- We will deliver to our customers all that we promise
- We will respect each customer’s home and property and leave them as clean as we found them
- We will not advertise our services in a deceptive manner
- We will assign employees who are qualified by experience and technical training for the job
- We will provide training for all employees to constantly improve our performance standards
- We will stand behind our work by providing the best warranty protection available
- We will, when needed, take care of callbacks with a minimum of inconvenience to our customers
- We will maintain a wholly professional attitude and behavior toward those we serve
- We will “DO WHAT’S RIGHT”